Pinterest
YahSuccess Melaleuca Leads – Grow Your Business

In this Melaleuca review we shall establish the truth of this program and whether or not you can profit using it.  Melaleuca claims to be the ‘Wellness Company’, and although it claims not to be a network marketing business, you need a good downline to make reasonable income. In saying that, however, it does appear to be an honest business and not a fly-by-night ready to fold once it has our cash.

Let’s have a look at the various factors that that Melaleuca what it is:

Melaleuca Review:  The Founder and the Company

You can often get a reasonable idea of the genuine worth of a business from its founder. Frank VanderSloot had been CEO of the MLM business ‘Oil of Melaleuca‘ when he founded this company in 1985. Unfortunately, this company failed, but VanderSloot believed that had taught him some valuable lessons, and decided to buy the old company’s stocks.

After doing so he offered the distributors of the old business the chance to move over with him, but only around 50% took up his offer. His new business changed the way distributors were compensated to rewarding only those who performed well – as it should be. It is now a growing business and sales of its products are increasing. So what are these products?

Melaleuca Review:  The Products

The products are varied and claimed to be 100% natural. They range from vitamins and supplements to beauty products, dental products, hair care and per products, each claimed to be manufactured only from natural and sustainable raw materials and containing no added chemicals. The company also offers cleaning products, breakfast cereals and over 400 others that you will use daily.

These wellness products are not luxuries, but part of your everyday shopping and less expensive than store-bought products. They are very popular with those that use them and appear to do the job they are designed to do. There are no complaints about the products, therefore, unlike many MLM programs where the product is secondary to the registration fees and downlines. Here, you must sell to add wealth to the business and to yourself.

Melaleuca Compensation Plan

To make a decent income with the Melaleuca program, you must recruit people to your downline, and continue to do so because it pays only seven deep. That of course is what network marketing is about – recruitment, and each one must learn the Melaleuca way from their video. Here comes the first problem:

You earn nothing for recruiting people! You get paid only when your recruits sell – which from the company view is reasonable enough. That is why the original program failed, and was one of the changes that Frank VanderSloot made when he took it over. In effect, this has become more genuine of an opportunity, since sales must be made before anybody can be paid. That sounds reasonable to me, if not to those more used to the type of MLM business that thrives from registration fees rather than product sales.

You get 7% of customer sales – that’s $7 for every $100 product purchased. Since customers tend to stay with the company, this is generally a recurring income. You also get paid 7% down 7 levels of your downline, so a total of 14% is paid out to members of the program. That is 7% to you and 7% to the person that recruited you. This does not reduce down the line as most MLM programs do.

You can grow as many downlines as you want, so you can build up a good income by actively marketing the network marketing program rather than direct sales. You can also earn money through a number of bonuses offered for specific customer types and how well your downline members are doing.

Melaleuca Review:  Summary

Melaleuca offer genuine products with a good USP and it should not be difficult to persuade consumers to purchase their products. They also have a reasonable compensation plan to 7 levels through multiple downlines. However, there is one curious proviso to this: you cannot recruit through links or replicated websites.

You must learn the presentation and then give it your prospect on a one-to-one basis at a pre-scheduled time and date. You must therefore recruit by personal contact so you cannot enable people to join automatically online. The presentation can be online or offline, but it must be on a personal basis.

All in all the Melaleuca products are good, the compensation is reasonable and the over company is genuine with a good future.  Whether you like the method of recruitment, or can make enough money to make it worthwhile is up to you.

———-
Melaleuca Review Prepared by Brian Verigin, Lead Specialist – Generate your own prospects for your business. Put yourself in the driver’s seat and become sought out on the internet. YahSuccess can show you how.

Grow Your Business With Your Own Leads

Powered by Subscribers Magnet

Tagged with:

Filed under: MLM Reviews

Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!