Facebook for Business, Free Facebook Training, Traffic Leads
- Where Facebook keeps their coveted “Facebook PhoneBook,” and how you can get instant access to HUNDREDS of leads you already generated, but didn’t even know you had!
- A crazy slick Google Chrome plug-in for Facebook that will save you HOURS of time.
- How they leveraged Facebook to get a blog ranked in the top .1% of websites in the world!
- Why they get well over 1,000 unique visitors to their site for free per day thanks to Facebook. How they took a “No-Technical” approach to Facebook and made more money because of it (this has nothing to do with facebook ppc)
Using your Facebook for business can be advantageous. Facebook is very popular and why not take advantage of the traffic you can generate, while getting your message out.
Some Facts :
- Over 600 million users on Facebook.
- 50 percent of the users log on daily.
- Half of the users are out of college, and working, which means they have a greater spending capacity.
- 18 to 24 years old age bracket is becoming the most avid Facebook users.
- More than 30 billion pieces of content (web links, news stories, blog posts, photo albums, etc.) shared each month on Facebook.
- People spend over 700 billion minutes per month on Facebook.
- 250 million active users are using mobile devices to access Facebook.
- Every month 250+ million engage with Facebook on external websites.
The business opportunity Facebook presents cannot be ignored. Facebook is a free way to improve your online presence. To increase your success online, your business must be part of this popular activity.
There was a time when companies were honestly considering if they should or shouldn’t get involved with Facebook for business. Now, most business owners are confident that Facebook is where customers are making their presence.
With Facebook your audience comes to you, and it’s rather effective. I would guess active users check their Facebook account a couple times a day. Imagine how seamlessly put your sales efforts can be when you have an updated account. Your message can be seen by a huge portion of your audience daily. Facebook, keeps you in sight instantly which is a challenge in advertising awareness and promotion today.
If you are a business, that does have an advertising budget, Facebook for business can be a tool to cut costs. As more people today are turning to on-line presence, you do not have to have trimedia presence (print, radio or television) or even high priced web site development. Places where you can cut costs and still get the message out is common business sense.
You can advertise on Facebook and it is very similar to the popular PPC that google uses. You have to go where you can receive the most bang for your buck and Facebook’s popularity is surely to bring in traffic to your business. Facebook, as an advertising tool, is very concise at pointing out a specific demographic.
The shift in the way we obtain and share information has brought about a new set of opportunities and concerns for internet utilizers. Those who question the value of Facebook risk the possibility of falling out of visibility altogether. To succeed you must stay up with the times and where people hang out. Facebook is where a huge segment conglomerate.
A Thought – Business Facebook Page
A business Facebook page is different than your personal Facebook page. You have fans instead of friends. The business Facebook page is a representation of your brand and you have more customization of privacy settings. You can access traffic demographics much easier.
The business page is built off of the personal account and has tools to reach the growing network of Facebook users. Ads on the Facebook sidebar are available and demographics of your page traffic can be utilized. Facebook Insights, creates a badge or fanbox for promotion. Discussion boards with fans, adding company information and events, are just some of the features.
I hope I have presented some information to gear you towards improving your Facebook account or for that matter, even starting one. A great way to get your message out to a target audience. One word of caution: Please do not overuse your personal Facebook account for hammering your friends, with your business. You will lose friends quickly. If used wisely it is an incredible tool.
Remember the statistics and get a segment of the over 250 million monthly that engage with Facebook on external websites.